Health & Life Coaching
Are you ready to identify what excites, nourishes and replenishes you on your journey to be the happiest, healthiest and most empowered version of yourself?
- Are you in transition in your life and looking to identify and realize your life’s passions and dreams?
- Are you tired of feeling stuck in ways of being that no longer serve you?
- Are you looking to find freedom from excess?
- Are you worn out on running the same negative thought loops day after day?
- Are you finally ready to step into your own personal power and explore beyond what you previously thought of as possible for your one great life?
- Are you ready to identify what excites, nourishes and replenishes you on your journey to be the happiest and most empowered version of yourself?
You don’t have to go it alone. You don’t have to struggle, hesitate, or stay stuck anymore. I can help you:
- Find peace with your body and deep within yourself. Identify and implement positive, sustainable lifestyle changes and self-care strategies.
- Ease gracefully through transition (i.e., empty nesters, recently divorced, widowed, changing careers, newly retired). Stretch beyond your previously conceived boundaries and explore exciting possibilities for your life.
- Break FREE from escapist, addictive habits. Gain freedom by finding healthy, proactive outlets.
Are you ready to take action?
The Origin of the Fun Pants For reasons of sickness and other practicalities, Christmas happens late for my sister Kari and me. One evening in late January we meet at a crowded Seattle restaurant to exchange our gifts. While waiting for our meals, we create a large...
My beloved Dad died six years ago (12/27/11). For the first two anniversaries, my siblings, their families, my kids, and I gathered at the Lake Goodwin summer home to commemorate. We built a fire in the wood stove (Dad was premier fire builder), and sat awkwardly on...
Merry Christmas! Or Happy Hanukkah, or however you choose to celebrate the holidays. I hope the season finds you happy, healthy, and enjoying life! Including the outdoors, if that works for you this time of year. Short days and cold temperatures make it challenging...