Health & Life Coaching
Are you ready to identify what excites, nourishes and replenishes you on your journey to be the happiest, healthiest and most empowered version of yourself?
- Are you in transition in your life and looking to identify and realize your life’s passions and dreams?
- Are you tired of feeling stuck in ways of being that no longer serve you?
- Are you looking to find freedom from excess?
- Are you worn out on running the same negative thought loops day after day?
- Are you finally ready to step into your own personal power and explore beyond what you previously thought of as possible for your one great life?
- Are you ready to identify what excites, nourishes and replenishes you on your journey to be the happiest and most empowered version of yourself?
You don’t have to go it alone. You don’t have to struggle, hesitate, or stay stuck anymore. I can help you:
- Find peace with your body and deep within yourself. Identify and implement positive, sustainable lifestyle changes and self-care strategies.
- Ease gracefully through transition (i.e., empty nesters, recently divorced, widowed, changing careers, newly retired). Stretch beyond your previously conceived boundaries and explore exciting possibilities for your life.
- Break FREE from escapist, addictive habits. Gain freedom by finding healthy, proactive outlets.
Are you ready to take action?
Ten Years and Going Strong! Recently, I climbed Mt. Si to celebrate a 10th anniversary. Unfortunately it wasn't mine, but my son Kyle and his girlfriend, Lauren's. Several things were significant about the day and hike: The fact that Kyle and Lauren are only 25 and 26...
Two Weeks of Post-op Non-activity Following ankle surgery on 1/26/18, I was in a cast and on crutches with no weight-bearing allowed for two weeks. This was far from my first time post-op and on crutches, but it was the first time in 16 orthopedic surgeries that I...
Upon awaking this morning, my phone informed me it was International Women's Day. Immediately intrigued, I went to the website to learn more. Here's a brief synopsis, including how YOU can get involved. Today. Or any day moving forward. What is International Women's...